Artists on Film
Artists on Film presents 5 video portraits of ArtWest artists and makers.
Filmed and edited by Marie Claire White and Annika Ström, these 3-minute
films reveal a unique way of working, providing insight into the process
and forming an intimate portrayal of how individual artists approach their work.
All 5 films will be shown in the ACAVA and Acme Buildings over the weekend.
Or scroll down to see the films now!
The creation of the films was supported by Old Oak and Park Royal Development Corporation (OPDC) and funded by the Great Place Scheme.
• William Warbrick, furniture maker, The Light Factory (Marie Claire White)
• Renata Fernandea, painter, ACAVA Studios Hythe Rd (Marie Claire White)
• Katherine Lubar, painter, Acme Studios Harrow Rd (Annika Ström)
• Samantha Johnston, photographer, Regents House (Marie Claire White)
• Markus Blattmann, painter and print-maker, Apex House (Marie Claire White)